top of page
person skating on an ice rink.



Nurturing and fostering the art of ice skating in Abbotsford.

Welcome to Abbotsford Skating Club

The Abbotsford Skating Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all our new members, and say "Welcome Back!" to all the returning members for our 2024/2025 season. We hope you will join us as we look forward to a season full of fun and great skating. 

The Abbotsford Skating Club has been fostering ice skating in Abbotsford since 1971. 

We teach the following:

Junior CanSkate


Skate & Star Academy

Adult Skate 

Private Lessons

Be sure to follow us on our social media platforms to connect, converse and stay updated with everything going on with Abbotsford Skating Club.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram


We are proud to announce that we are a fundraising club with Skater Accounts! This will give you a chance to earn a portion of your fundraising proceeds that can be applied to future registrations. As a non-Profit Organization we rely on fundraising to help us upgrade, replace and maintain all materials within the club. We also use the proceeds to acquire new items and and allow proper training and recognition for all of our skaters off of the ice.

All skaters registered in the club will acquire an account where they have the opportunity to earn funds that can be applied to future Skating. Skaters and families are not forced to fundraise, but are encouraged to take part in our program.

Skating credits are earned through fundraising. The skater will earn 85% of their fundraising which will be applied to their account that's held by the Abbotsford Skating Club. The other 15% will be given to the Abbotsford Skating Club to use as they deem necessary. In the past funds have been applied towards a new sound system, Skater of the month program, skater, coach and board education, test and simulation days, awards etc. Ice Shows and Club hosted events such as competitions are excluded from this program.

Fundraising Volunteers at ASC


Abbotsford Skating Club operates solely due to the volunteer efforts of its members. If you are interested in ensuring that the Abbotsford Skating Club runs to the best of its ability, please do not hesitate to come forward and ask anyone on the current executive team or a coach about how you can get involved. No task is too small and everyone is welcome!

Ice Show


We are thrilled to announce that our annual Ice Shows are back! We had a great show this year, on April 6th, 2024. Stay tuned for 2025's Ice Show.

Team of students at ASC

Skates & Equipment

If you wish to purchase or sell used skates or used clothing, please visit our Facebook page at Ice Skating Buy/Sell.

For info regarding equipment, skate sharpening, etc. contact the following: 

Cyclone Taylor: 604.264.9261

Skaters Edge: 604.521.5550   

bottom of page